Dates available between April and October 2018
A wing walking experience definitely counts as one of life's greatest aerial adventures! So get ready to amaze your friends and family as you put on your very own in-flight show under the guidance of experienced professionals. This amazing and thrilling challenge of a wing walking ride take place at a private aerodrome in the heart of Essex
You will need to keep your wits about you for this thrilling aerial experience
Wing Walking has to be one of the greatest challenges you can take on with the biggest thrills! Dave our very first wing walker to join #teamcsh definitely thought so!
I'm told that the flight lasted about 15 minutes but it seemed to be over in a flash, the whole experience being an absolute adrenalin rush, thrilling, exciting, breath taking and something that I will remember as long as I live
Raise the minimum sponsorship of £1,000 and Wing Walk for free!
Terms & Conditions
- Wing Walkers must be between 18 and 65 years old
- You must be between 5 and 6ft tall (1.52-1.83m)
- You must weigh less than 12 stone (77kg)
- You need to be able to climb up to the top wing of the aircraft (around 10 feet)
- If you have any pre existing medical conditions which you feel may prevent you from taking part you should consult your doctor
- All wing walkers will be required to sign a disclaimer prior to taking part
- You will be securely attached to the aircraft at all times using a purpose built CAA approved harness and rig
- You cannot take part if you have or are suffering from Epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, blackouts, fainting or giddiness, disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction